Join Huckleberry Travel on a fabulous week cruising the Arabian Gulf and the United Arab Emirates. Our one week itinerary aboard the MSC Splendida visits Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sir Bani Yas Island Doha and Bahrain. We'll see the glittering cities of the Emirates, the stunning architectures of iconic mosques, and explore fabulous nature preserves and desert landscapes.
All the while, we'll be aboard the MSC Splendida, a gorgeous ship from the best cruise line that you may not ever have heard of before! It's a chance to take a premium cruise at a value price, unpack only once, and see more of the region than you'd ever expect.
Here's where you'll go:
- Dubai. Ultramodern architecture, luxury shopping and glittering nightlife. Our voyage sails from Dubai, so why not build in a day or two to explore this fabulous city and the surrounding desert?
- Abu Dhabi. Go on a desert dune adventure, have a blast at Ferrari World theme park, visit a garden oasis in the desert, or see Sheikh Zayed Mosque, a masterpiece of neo-Islamic architecture and one of the largest mosques in the world.
- Sir Bani Yas Island. Kayak through mangrove forests, go on a safari in a remarkable nature preserve, or just hang on on a fabulous beach.
- Bahrain. Explore the rich cultural history of Bahrain at the National Museum, visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site to explore Bahrain's pearl-trading legacy, and visit historic Muharraq city, with its narrow lanes with beautiful restored houses.
- Doha. Explore Qatar with a desert safari, or explore the coastline on a dhow cruise, explore the bustling markets or just relax at the beach!
And, when you're not on a fabulous shore excursion, there's plenty to do on board the ship. Just take a look!
Want more information about this fabulous trip? Just drop us a line!